The most common types of e-learning are as follows:
1. Computer Managed Learning (CML): In this type of learning method, computers manage and assess the learning process of students. At the end of this process, conclusions can be made that whether the student has achieved the learning goal or not. If not then repeat the process.
2. Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI): This type of e-learning includes both teacher and the computer. It makes students more active leaner not passive learners.
3. Synchronous Online Learning: it is the E-Learning Methods which allows the group of peoples to attend the same learning activity at the same time from any place in the world.
4. Asynchronous Online Learning: in this type of e-learning, people are participating in different learning activities independently from different locations.
5. Fixed E-Learning: it includes the learning material that is provided by the tutors and is similar to every type of student.
6. Interactive Online Learning: in this type of e-learning, communication is two-way. That means it allows teachers and students to communicate with each other more freely.