If your HP Printer printing so small? Need to fix it! Approach the solutions that we have mentioned below Solution. Change the font size or page scale settings in the programme you're printing from if the printed text is too small or the entire page prints smaller than expected. The font type and text size settings in the application you're printing from must be adjusted.
Set Printing Preference:- 1. Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
2. Type control and press OK to open the Control Panel.
3. Click on Hardware and sounds.
4. Click on Devices and Printers.
5. Right-click on Printer and select Printer Preferences.
6. Now select Paper Source and set as desired.
7. Next, select Paper Size and set as desired.